Sunfab SAPT090 SAPT130 DIN Single Flow Pumps
Sunfab SAPT090 and SAPT130 DIN pumps are an addition to the standard SAP series. They support larger flows and pressures up to 300 bar.
These pumps are ideal for applications that require both a high flow and a high working pressure in a compact frame size. They are either mounted directly on the power take-off or on a frame bracket via an intermediate shaft.
SAPT090 and SAPT130 pumps have displacements of 90 cc/rev and 130 cc/rev respectively and maximum working pressures of 300 bar.
Theoretical oil flow ranges from 45 to 65 litres/minute at 500 rpm, and from 135 to 195 litres/minute at 1500 rpm.
Maximum continuous pump speeds are 1500 rpm, while intermittent speed is 2000 rpm.
Other features of Sunfab SAPT pumps include:
- Light weight metal casing design;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- Corrosion free light metal-housing;
- Less heat generation as a result of improved heat dissipation through the pump housing.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.