Sunfab SLPD 20/20 64/32 DIN SAVTEC Pumps
Sunfab SLPD 20/20-64/32 DIN Savtec is a series of in-line dual flow pumps with extremely low noise levels for demanding mobile hydraulic applications. They are equipped with a shut-off valve meaning that oil only flows when required.
The Savtec valve is available as pneumatic remote control. The signal is obtained from a panel switch or automatically from, e.g. the parking brake, pressure sensor or diode gate.
With a closed Savtec valve it generates neither flow nor pressure, and in doing so does not load the power take-off. This has a positive effect on fuel economy.
They come in 8 different sizes, of which 3 models have differentiated flows: 20/20 | 28/28 | 40/20 | 35/35 | 56/28 | 46/46 | 53/53 | 64/32
These flow combinations increase the pumps’ versatility as they can provide three different flows: one small, one large and one combined flow. Maximum pressure is 330-350 bar depending on the model. Maximum pump speed ranges from 1600 to 2200 rpm.
Other features and benefits include:
- Independent direction of rotation;
- Cost effective total solution compared to a conventional installation using two pumps with a splitter gear box;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- O-rings on all contact surfaces as well as double shaft seals;
- Extremely low noise emission over entire speed and pressure ranges
- The Savtec valve can also be used as an emergency stop.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options