Sunfab SLPD 40/20 – 64/32 SAE Dual Flow Pumps
Sunfab SLPD 40/20-64/32 SAE is a series of in-line double pumps with extremely low noise levels for demanding mobile hydraulic applications. The pumps are equipped with shafts and flanges according to the SAE-C standard.
They come in 6 different sizes, of which 3 models have differentiated flows: 40/20 | 35/35 | 56/28 | 46/46 | 53/53 | 64/32
Maximum pressure is 330-350 bar depending on the model. Maximum pump speed ranges from 1600 to 2200 rpm.
These pumps have a slim pump housing making them easy to directly install on the power take-off even in very confined spaces. They also easy to install with frame mountings via an intermediate shaft.
Other features and benefits include:
- Independent direction of rotation;
- Cost effective total solution compared to a conventional installation using two pumps with a splitter gear box;
- Smooth operation over the entire speed range;
- Long life material selection on bearings, seals, etc;
- O-rings on all contact surfaces as well as double shaft seals;
- Extremely low noise emission over entire speed and pressure ranges.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.