The Walvoil DPC130X is a load-sensing sectional valve suitable for circuits with a variable displacement pump (closed-centre) or fixed displacement pump (open-centre). The specialist design and control valves mean this product is suitable for a wide variety of applications including: mobile machinery, agricultural machines, all terrain cranes, drilling rigs and waste compactors.
The DPC130X is the DPC Series valve that complies with the ATEX directive for safe use in classified areas with inflammable, and potentially explosive, materials. It has the same hydraulic features and performance of the DPC130 standard valve.
Features of the DPC130X:
- Special inlet section with shut-off and copy spool with dumper configuration
- Potential for manual, hydraulic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- Compatible with the Walvoil electronic system range
DPC130X key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 100 litres/minute (26 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4560 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 48mm (1.89 inches)
Download the Walvoil DPC130X data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.