The Walvoil DPC200 is the largest directional valve in the load-sensing DPC series and is suitable for high flow applications. Its specialist design and control valves mean this product can adapt to suit a range of applications that often include drilling rigs, wheel loaders and cranes on marine platform.
Features of the DPC200 include:
- Special inlet section with shut-off and copy spool with dumper configuration
- Potential for manual, hydraulic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- Stackable with DPC130 working sections
- Compatible with the Walvoil electronic system range
Walvoil DPC200 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 200 litres/minute (53 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 260 litres/minute (69 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4560 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 53mm (2.09 inches)
Download the Walvoil DPC200 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.