The Walvoil DPX050 is a versatile and compact directional valve. This valve uses full flow-sharing technology make it suitable in applications such as: mini-excavators, aerial platforms, truck- mounted cranes and also agricultural or forestry machines.
Features of the DPX050 include:
- Special inlet section with or without by-pass valve
- Potential for manual, hydraulic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- Last section works as outlet
- Compatible with the Walvoil electronic system range
Key technical details for Walvoil DPX050 include:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 80 litres/minute (21 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: 12
- Pitch: 32mm (1.26 inches)
Download the Walvoil DPX050 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.