The Walvoil DPX160 is a multi-functional and compact directional valve that is suitable for medium and high-flow applications. This valve uses full flow-sharing technology making it advantageous in applications such as: small-medium sized excavators, telehandlers, drilling rigs and also agricultural or forestry machines.
Features of the DPX160 include:
- Special inlet section with or without by-pass valve
- Potential for manual, hydraulic or proportional electro-hydraulic controls
- Optional spool position sensors
- Compatible with the Walvoil electronic system range
- Valve model for high pressure applications,
- Valve configurations with high flow sections
Walvoil DPX160 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating on working ports: 160 litres/minute (42 US gallons/minute)
- Nominal flow rating: 230 litres/minute (61 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 420 bar (6100 psi)
- Number of sections: 10
- Pitch: 48mm (1.89 inches)
Download the Walvoil DPX160 data sheet >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.