The Walvoil Galtech Q25 and Q45 valves can be used in applications that require low flow rates, compact dimensions and versatile hydraulic components. Such applications include: agriculture, earth-moving machines, lifting and transport, industrial vehicles.
The Q45 valve is ideal for a higher flow-rate up to 50 litres/minute.
Features of the Q25 and Q45 include:
- Anti-shock, anti-cavitation and combined flanged valves
- Potential to fit manual, hydraulic, electric push-pull, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controls
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Spool can be turned 180 degrees
- Possibility to reverse the control side
- High resistance cast-iron body
- Parallel circuit arrangement
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating (Q45): 50 litres/minute (13 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 8
- Pitch: 38mm (1.50 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.