The Walvoil Galtech Q75 and Q95 are monoblock valves designed for medium flow rates. Offering a wide range of controls and auxiliary valves, these products are suitable for a variety of applications including: agriculture, earth moving machines, lifting and transport or industrial vehicles.
Features of the Q75 and Q95 include:
- Anti-shock, anti-cavitation and combined flanged valves
- Potential to fit manual, hydraulic, electric push-pull, pneumatic and electro-pneumatic controls
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Spool can be turned 180 degrees
- Possibility to reverse the control side
- High resistance cast-iron body
- Parallel circuit arrangement
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating (Q95): 100 litres/minute (27 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 350 bar (5100 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 6
- Pitch: 46mm (1.81 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.