The Walvoil Galtech Q15 valve is a one-section monoblock valve that supports a large range of applications. The valve has a particularly compact construction making it suitable for uses where minimised dimensions and simplicity are both required. It is suitable for applications such as agricultural machines, truck mounted cranes, small aerial platforms.
Features of the Q15 include:
- Potential to be fitted with manual and push-pull electric controls
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Spool can be turned 180 degrees
- Option to reverse the control side
- High resistance cast-iron body
- Parallel circuit arrangement
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 15 litres/minute (4 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Number of sections: 1
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.