The Walvoil SD14 is a simple and compact valve for open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems. Only available in one‑section configuration, the SD14 valve is commonly used to control motors for boom mowers, conveyors and medium‑size wood splitters. When equipped with an ON/OFF electro-hydraulic control kit, it can also be used on skid-steer loaders.
Features of the SD14 include:
- Single check valve
- Main pressure relief valve
- Potential for manual, hydraulic, electro-hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- 20 mm (0.79 inch) diameter interchangeable spools
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 120 litres/minute (32 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Number of sections: 1
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.