The Walvoil SD4 valve is a compact, robust and low-cost valve used in open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems. Common applications of this one-section valve are wood splitters, small dumpers, small‑sized tractors and workshop presses.
Features of the SD4 include:
- Main pressure release valve
- No check valve
- Potential for manual, electric on/off and pneumatic controls
- 16mm (0.63 inches) interchangeable spools
- Nominal flow rating: 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Number of sections: 1
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.