The Walvoil SD5 has great versatility, making it a perfect control device in all sectors, including: harvesting machines, brushcutters, conveyors, baling machines, small front-loaders, truck-mounted cranes. This product utilises simple, compact and heavy-duty designed monoblock valves (from 1 to 7 sections) for open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems: SD5/1, SD5/2, SD5/3, SD5/4, SD5/5, SD5/6, SD5/7.
The SD5 is available to have one‑section execution for circuits with (SD5/1‑D) or without (SD5/1‑N) carry‑over.
Features of the SD5 include:
- Type “S” free flow gallery
- Single check valve
- Parallel, series and tandem circuit
- Directly operated main pressure relief valve and load check valve on spool pressure line
- Potential for manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrohydraulic and electric controls
- 16 mm (0.63 inches) interchangeable spools
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 7
- Pitch: 37mm (1.46 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.