The Walvoil SDM080 is the smallest valve in the range. It is commonly used in agricultural machinery, truck-mounted cranes and small aerial platforms.
This product utilises simple, compact and heavy-duty designed monoblock valves from 1 to 6 sections: SDM080/1, SDM080/2, SDM080/3, SDM080/4, SDM080/5, SDM080/6. This valve is suitable for open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems.
Features of the SDM080 include:
- Type “S” free flow gallery
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve
- Available with parallel or tandem circuit
- Optional carry-over port
- 14mm (0.55 inches) interchangeable spools
- Available as manual, with microswitches and remote with flexible cables spool control kits
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 25 litres/minute (6.6 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4560 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 6
- Pitch: 32mm (1.26 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.