The Walvoil SDM081 is one of the smallest valves in the range. It is commonly used in agricultural machinery, truck-mounted cranes and small aerial platforms.
This product utilises simple, compact and heavy-duty designed monoblock valves from 1 to 6 sections: SDM081/1, SDM081/2, SDM081/3, SDM081/4, SDM081/5, SDM081/6. This valve is suitable for both open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems.
The valve has the same features as the SDM080 valve, however it can also be equipped with port valves and unloader valves. Differences between the SDM081 and SD080 are related to the body shape and dimensions, as detailed in the technical catalogue attached below.
Features of the SDM081 include:
- Type “S” free flow gallery
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve
- Available with parallel or tandem circuit
- Optional carry-over port
- 14mm (0.55 inches) interchangeable spools
- Available as manual, with microswitches and remote with flexible cable spool control kits
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 25 litres/minute (6.6 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: bar: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Number of sections: up to 6
- Pitch: 32mm (1.26 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.