The Walvoil SDM102 is a small and compact monoblock valve designed for front-end loaders applications. The body is suited for an assembly with multiple quick-connector plates for automatic port connections. Two SDM circuit versions are available: the SDM102 with a parallel circuit arrangement and the SDM103 with a series circuit.
Features of the SDM102 include:
- Directly operated main pressure relief valve and load check valve on each spool pressure line
- Potential for joystick, lever or remote flexible cable controls
- Parallel circuit arrangement
- Anti-shock and anti-cavitation valves on each service port are available on request
- Available with carry-over capability
- Double acting spool with configurable 4th float position on the first section and 4th regenerative position on the second
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Pitch: 38mm (1.50 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDM102 SDM103 technical catalogue >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.