The versatile Walvoil SDM110 is a perfect control device in all sectors, including: harvesting machines, brushcutters, conveyors, baling machines, small front-loaders, truck-mounted cranes. It can be used in open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems.
The SDM110 has the same features as the Walvoil SD5, alongside the same fixing dimensions, spools, control kits and accessories.
Differences between the SDM110 and SD5 are related to the body shape and dimensions, as detailed in the technical catalogue attached below.
This monoblock valve is prepared for an auxiliary port valve directly on the body and unloader solenoid valve assembly on the upper side.
Features of the SDM110 include:
- Type “S” free flow gallery
- Single check valve
- Parallel, series and tandem circuit
- Directly operated main pressure relief valve and load check valve on spool pressure line
- Configurable with anti-shock and anti-cavitation valves on each service and unloader solenoid valve
- Potential for manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electrohydraulic and electric controls
- 16 mm (0.63 inches) interchangeable spools
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 45 litres/minute (12 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Up to 6 sections: SDM110/1, SDM110/2, SDM110/3, SDM110/4, SDM110/5, SDM110/6
- Pitch: 37mm (1.46 inches)
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.