The Walvoil SDM122 and DLM122 are high-performance and compact monoblock valves for medium-sized front-end loader applications. These valves are compatible with assemblies using multiple quick-connector plates if necessary to facilitate automatic-port connections. The two valves are available with proportional mechatronic controls. The DLM122 is the load-sensing version of the SDM122.
Features of the SDM122 and DLM122 include:
- Main pressure relief valve fitted and load check valve on every working section of the SDM122
- Optional power beyond port on SDM122
- Anti-cavitation and anti-shock valves (with fixed settings) available on every section
- Potential for manual, mechatronic or remote flexible cable controls
Walvoil SDM122 and DLM122 key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 80 litres/minute (21 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 250 bar (3600 psi)
- Pitch: 45mm (1.77 inches)
Download the Walvoil SDM122 and DLM122 technical catalogue >>>
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.