The Walvoil SDM140 monoblock is a simple, compact and heavy-duty monoblock valve for open-centre and closed-centre hydraulic systems. This versatile device can be used in numerous applications such as: agricultural machines, harvesters, front loaders, earth moving machines, skid-steer loaders, dumpers, shovels, telehandlers, fork lift trucks, industrial vehicles and all-terrain cranes.
DLM140 is the load sensing configuration of SDM140 valve. It has the same performance, versatility and possible configurations.
- Type “Y” free flow gallery
- Fitted with a main pressure relief valve and a load check valve
- Parallel circuit
- Check valve on each section
- Optional carry-over port
- Available with manual, hydraulic, proportional electro-hydraulic and pneumatic controls
- 20 mm (0.79 inch) diameter interchangeable spools
- Potential for a wide range of service ports and circuit valves
Key technical details:
- Nominal flow rating: 80 litres/minute (21 US gallons/minute)
- Maximum pressure: 315 bar (4600 psi)
- Pitch: 45mm (1.77 inches)
These valves are available in one to six sections: SDM140/1, SDM140/2, SDM140/3, SDM140/4, SDM140/5, SDM140/6, and load-sensing configuration: DLM140/1, DLM140/2, DLM140/3, DLM140/4, DLM140/5, DLM140/6.
Contact us now for technical advice and configuration options.