Wandfluh flow valves are available as throttle valves, flow restrictor valves and flow control valves, pressure compensating valves and fast approach-fine feed valves.
They are of flange-, sandwich- and cartridge construction and have manual actuation. Maximum pressures are up to 350 bar and volume flows up to 100 litres/minute.
Other features of Wandfluh flow valves inlcude:
- Nominal sizes NG3-Mini, NG4-Mini, NG6 and NG10;
- Screw-in cartridges: M18x1.5, M22x1.5 and M33x2;
- 2-way and 3-way flow control valves;
- Manual versions with knob-, key- and locking knob adjustment.
The range comprises:
- Throttle valves: DN-PM18 | DN-PM18-K9 | DNIPM18 | DNIPM22 | DNIPM33 | DN-SA03 | BDR-4 | ADR-6 | ADR-10
- Throttle non-return valves: DR-PM18 | DR-SA03 | BURD-4 | AURD-6 | AURD-10
- Flow control valves: QA-PM18 | QRSPM22 | QZ-PM22 | QD-PM22 | QZ-PM33 | QD-PM33 | QA-SA03 | QZ-A04 | QZ-A06 | QD-A06 | QZ-10 | QD-A10
- Pressure compensated valves: U-FPM22 | U-FPM33 | U-FSA04 | U-FSA06 | U-FSA10
- Fine feed / fast approach unit: VQ-SA04 | VQ-SA064 | VQ-SA10
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Wandfluh flow valves that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!