Wandfluh flow valves are available as throttle valves, flow restrictor valves and flow control valves, pressure compensating valves and fast approach-fine feed valves.
They are of flange-, sandwich- and cartridge construction and have manual actuation. Maximum pressures are up to 350 bar and volume flows up to 100 litres/minute.
Other features of Wandfluh flow valves inlcude:
- Nominal sizes NG3-Mini, NG4-Mini, NG6 and NG10;
- Screw-in cartridges: M18x1.5, M22x1.5 and M33x2;
- 2-way and 3-way flow control valves;
- Manual versions with knob-, key- and locking knob adjustment.
The range comprises:
- Throttle valves: DN-PM18 | DN-PM18-K9 | DNIPM18 | DNIPM22 | DNIPM33 | DN-SA03 | BDR-4 | ADR-6 | ADR-10
- Throttle non-return valves: DR-PM18 | DR-SA03 | BURD-4 | AURD-6 | AURD-10
- Flow control valves: QA-PM18 | QRSPM22 | QZ-PM22 | QD-PM22 | QZ-PM33 | QD-PM33 | QA-SA03 | QZ-A04 | QZ-A06 | QD-A06 | QZ-10 | QD-A10
- Pressure compensated valves: U-FPM22 | U-FPM33 | U-FSA04 | U-FSA06 | U-FSA10
- Fine feed / fast approach unit: VQ-SA04 | VQ-SA064 | VQ-SA10
Apart from a very broad, high-quality and low-priced standard product range, Wandfluh develops customer-specific hydraulic valves, electronics and software to precisely meet even the most complex requirements in customer projects. Suitable for a broad range of mobile and industrial applications, typical sectors include energy, marine, oil and gas, mobile and industrial.
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Wandfluh flow valves that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!