Wandfluh Proportional Pressure Valves
Wandfluh proportional pressure relief and pressure reducing valves are available in direct operated and pilot operated versions for high volume flows.
Maximum pressures are up to 400 bar and volume flows are up to 250 litres/minute.
Other features include:
- Flange, sandwich and cartridge construction;
- Integrated electronics (DSV);
- Nominal sizes NG3-Mini, NG4-Mini, NG6 and NG10;
- Screw-in cartridges: M18x1.5, M22x1.5 and M33x2;
- Low hysteresis and accurate resolution.
The ranges comprise:
- Pressure relief valves: BVPPM18 | BDPPM18 | BVIPM22 | BVPPM22 | BNIPM22 | BVBPM22 | BVPPM22-ME | BDPPM22 | BDBPM22 | BDIPM22 | BVPPM33 | BVPPM33-ME | BDPPM22-ME | BDIPM22-ME | BSPPM22 | BVPPM42 | B-P-A03 | B-A04 | B-A06 | B-A10
- Pressure reducing valves: MDBPM16 | MDIPM16 | MDPPM16 | MGPPM16 | MGBPM16 | MVPPM18 | MPPPM22 | MPBPM22 | MVPPM22 | MVPPM22-ME | MVBPM22 | MQPPM22 | MQPPM22-ME | MQBPM22 | MVPPM33 | MVPPM33-ME | MVBPM33 | MDPPR11 | MVPPU10 | MVPPU10 | MVPPM42 | MVP-A03 | M-A04 | M-A06 | M-A10
Please contact us for further technical details and configuration options, or if you cannot see the Wandfluh proportional pressure relief or pressure reducing valve that you need – we’ll be delighted to help!