The Euro Press Pack modular power packs with 3-phase motors 770 bar – ME, MM, MP and MS series – are extremely light and compact. They are highly reliable and have been specifically designed for torque wrenches…
The Euro Press Pack modular power packs with 3-phase motors 770 bar – ME, MM, MP and MS series are designed to a modular concept to ensure complete interchangeability of components. Using this system, it is possible to order customised models.
The top plate is used as a base on which to mount all modular components, valves and accessories. The valves are also mounted on a plate to allow for pressure adjustment on the return line. Euro Press Pack modular power packs These power packs are manufactured under strict quality controls to ensure:
- Safety: The valves are set at the factory and each component is in compliance with “2006/42/CE Machine Directive” and its later amendments.
- Life: The careful choice of all components ensures excellent performance results, weight/power ratio, together with limited dimensional requirements and easy maintenance.
- Environment: They are easy to use, quiet and reliable to guarantee the maximum performance.
The various models consist of:
- The motor: Available in four versions; three-phase electric, single phase electric, petrol engine and air motor. Furthermore, the electric motors are provided with magneto-thermal cut-out with 0 voltage disconnection, complete with 5m power cord, CEE plug and class IP54 protection.
- The pump: Available in 12 versions from 0,45 to 10 l/min.
- The relief valve: Adjustable from the outside on all pumps and various types of of manual, electric, air-operated and spring centred valves at your choice.
- The tank: From 5 to 50 litres.
- Accessories: To customise the power units.
They are indispensable for lifting and jacking systems with single and double acting cylinders and for all heavy duty or complex operations that cannot be performed with manual pumps.
Euro Press Pack hydraulic power packs are one of a number of branded power packs that we supply, but we also have a wealth of experience in designing, building and supplying hydraulic power packs ourselves. So whether you are looking for a relatively standard unit, or a bespoke power pack as part of a larger hydraulic systems design project then you’ve come to the right place.