Founded in 1915, Donaldson manufactures a full line of industrial hydraulic filters and contamination control products.
Donaldson Hydraulics filters are used for the protection of machinery and components in hundreds of industrial applications, as well as heavy duty-mobile equipment.
Low pressure filtration
Donaldson low pressure hydraulic filters are the most commonly used type of filter in hydraulic circuits. Moreover, they are used most often as return line filters in applications with working pressures up to 150 psi and static pressure up to 300 psi. The range includes:
- Spin-on filters up to 10.3 bar (150 psi) and maximum flow of 379 litres/minute: SP15/25 | W023 | HBK05 | SP50/60 | SP80/90 | SP100/120 | TT15/30/60
- In-tank filters up to 13.8 bar (200 psi) and maximum flow of 644 litres/minute: WL15 | WL16 | FIK | SRK Combo
- In-line cartridge filters to 10.3 bar (200 psi) and maximum flow of 1136 litres/minute: HRK10
Medium pressure filtration
Donaldson Hydraulics DURAMAX®, medium pressure filters are well-known as the highest rated spin-on style hydraulic filters available. Most often they are used in return-line positions. As spin-ons, they are particularly well-suited for duplex circuits. The range includes:
- Spin-on filters up to 69 bar (1000 psi) and maximum flow of 379 litres/minute: HMK03 | HMK04 | HNK04 | HMK05 | HNK05 | HMK24 | HMK25
- In-line cartridge filters up to 41.4 bar (600 psi) and maximum flow of 1136 litres/minute: FLK90 | FLK110 | FLK125 | DPK350 | W061 | HDK06 | W041 | HFK08
High pressure filtration
Donaldson heavy-duty hydraulic filters sit behind hydraulic pumps and other prime movers to protect critical hydraulic components, such as hydraulic cylinders, hydraulic motors and hydraulic valves.
All filters contain SYNTEQ® synthetic filter media, specially developed by Donaldson Hydraulics for high efficiency liquid filtration. Working pressures range from 137.9 bar (2000 psi) up to 420 bar (6090 psi). The range of in-line cartridge filters comprises: HPK02 | DPK2400 | W440 | FPK02 | W350 | HPK03 | FPK04 | HPK04 | W451 | W620 | HPK05
The Donaldson hydraulics product range also includes: hydraulic filter service indicators, hydraulic pressure gauges, test points assemblies, hydraulic valves, hydraulic flanges, reservoir level gauges, sight glasses, a variety of tank and filler breathers, caps, vents, plugs, strainers, diffusers, magnets and more.
Please contact us if you cannot see the Donaldson hydraulics equipment that you need – we’ll still be able to help!