Bosch Rexroth LC and LFA valve is a 2-way cartridge valve with directional functions. It consists of an installation kit (LC) and a control cover (LFA).
The installation kit with A and B connections is installed into the manifold in a receiving hole closed with a control cover. In most cases, the control cover is also the connection from the control side of the installation kit to the pilot control valve.
The standard valve is available in sizes: 16 | 25 | 32 | 40 | 50 | 63 | 80 | 100 | 125 | 160.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth LC and LFA valve include:
- Component series 2X | 6X | 7X
- Standard installation according to ISO 7368 (up to size 100);
- Standard area ratios 2:1 and 14.3:1;
- “High flow” by default;
- Valve poppet with and without damping nose;
- 2 area ratios;
- 6 different cracking pressures;
- 4 stroke limitations;
- Control cover with integrated seat valve / shuttle valve;
Contact us for further technical details.