Bosch Rexroth 2FR Flow Control Valve
The Bosch Rexroth 2FR flow control valve has mechanical (2FRM), hydraulic (2FRH) or electro-hydraulic (2FRW) operation.
It is used for maintaining a constant flow, independent of pressure and temperature. In order to control a flow through the valve in both directions, a Z4S rectifier sandwich plate may be fitted below the flow control valve.
These valve have a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 160 litres/minute.
Other features of Bosch Rexroth 2FR flow control valve include:
- Size 10, 16;
- Component series 3X;
- Subplate mounting;
- Mechanical, hydraulic and electro-hydraulic actuation;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form G and ISO 6263
- Optional pressure compensator stroke limitation to reduce the start-up jump;
- Start-up jump reduction;
- Stroke limitation of the geared piston drive adjustable on both sides (type 2FRH and 2FRW);
- Flow control in both directions through rectifier sandwich plate;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.