The Bosch Rexroth 2FRM6B valve is a 2-way flow control valve with mechanical operation. It is used for maintaining a constant flow, independent of pressure and temperature. To control a flow through the valve in both directions, a Z4S rectifier sandwich plate may be fitted below the flow control valve.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 32 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth 2FRM6B flow control valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 3X;
- Subplate mounting;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A;
- External closing of the pressure compensator, optional;
- Threaded connection for control panel installation;
- Optional check valve;
- 2 adjustment types, optional:
- rotary knob with scale
- lockable rotary knob with scale.
Contact us for further technical details.