Bosch Rexroth A17VO Axial Piston Pump – Series 11
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth A17VO pump is a variable displacement axial piston pump. It has a bent axis tapered piston transmission for open circuit hydrostatic drives.
Flow is proportional to the drive speed and displacement and by adjusting the bent axis, flow can be changed seamlessly.This pump is ideal for demanding applications and comfortable controls in commercial vehicles, such as: HGVs, loading cranes, generator drives, compressor drives, drives for air conditioning units, fan drives.
The pump is available in sizes: 55 | 80 | 107 cc/rev. Nominal pressure is 300 bar and peak pressure is 350 bar.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A17VO pump include:
- Flange and shaft for direct attachment at the ancillary output of commercial vehicles;
- High self-priming ability;
- High efficiency;
- Optional Speed sensor
- Favourable power-to-weight ratio, compact dimensions, optimum efficiency, economical design
- High self-suction capability
- Flange and shaft designed for direct mounting on the power take-off of commercial vehicles
- Low noise levels
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.