Bosch Rexroth A2FM Axial Piston Motor – Series 70
- Technical Data
The Bosch Rexroth A2FM motor is a compact, fixed displacement, bent axis axial piston motor. It is for use in hydrostatic drives in open and closed circuits in mobile and stationary applications. Output torque increases with the pressure differential between the high-pressure side and the low-pressure side.
The A2FM series 70 motor is available in 3 pressure ranges:
- A2FMN (sizes 28 to 107) – nominal pressure 300 bar, maximum pressure 350 bar;
- A2FMM (sizes 23 to 125) – nominal pressure 400 bar, maximum pressure 450 bar;
- A2FMH (sizes 45 to 125) – nominal pressure 450 bar, maximum pressure 500 bar.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth A2FM series 70 motor include:
- Compact, space-saving construction;
- High pressure motor with short installation length;
- Easy to install;
- Very high power density;
- Very high total efficiency;
- High starting efficiency;
- Robust 40° bent-axis technology;
- Optional integrated flushing valve.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.