Bosch Rexroth AZMB motors are fixed displacement gear motors. They are designed asymmetrically – an optional reversible version is available for 2-quadrant and 4-quadrant operation. These motors require a special start-up sequence to ensure good efficiency. Any leakage oil is drained internally; the shaft seal limits drainage pressure.
AZMB motors are available in displacement sizes: 2.5 | 3.1 | 4.0 | 4.5 | 5.0 | 6.3 | 7.1 cc/rev. Continuous pressure is up to 220 bar and intermittent pressure is up to 250 bar.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth AZMB motor include:
- Platform B;
- Long service life;
- Large speed range;
- Slide bearings for high loads;
- Variety of versions available;
- Output shafts conform to ISO or SAE and customer-specific solutions;
- Line connections: connection flange or screw thread;
- High pressures with small installation space and low weight;
- Large viscosity and temperature range.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.