Bosch Rexroth WH 6 is a direct operated, directional spool valve with hydraulic operation.
It controls the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valves have a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WH 6 valve include:
- Size 6
- Component series 5X
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-directional version;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Spool position monitoring.
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A (without locating hole)
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with locating hole)
- Inductive position switch and contactless proximity sensors
Contact us for further technical details.