Bosch Rexroth WMR6 Directional Spool Valve
Bosch Rexroth WMR6 direct operated directional spool valves have mechanical or manual operation. They control the start, stop and direction of flow – connecting or isolating the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valves have a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WMR6 spool valves include:
- Size 6
- Component series 5X
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-way version
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A (without locating hole)
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with locating hole)
- Roller plunger actuation;
- Inductive position switch and contactless proximity sensors.
Contact us for further technical details.