Bosch Rexroth Directional Spool Valve, Direct Operated, with Solenoid Actuation – WE Size 10
Solenoid Operated Directional Control Valves
Bosch Rexroth WE direct operated directional spool valves have solenoid actuation. They control the start, stop and direction of the flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 150 l/min.
Other features of the spool valve include:
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-directional version.
- High-power solenoid.
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Wet-pin DC solenoids with detachable coil.
- The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber.
- Central connection possible via double mating connector.
Contact us for further technical details.