Bosch Rexroth WEH WH pilot operated directional spool valves have electro-actuation – while type WH have hydraulic actuation. They control the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valves are available in sizes: 10 | 16 | 25 (WEH22) | 25 (WEH25) | 32. The valves have a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 1100 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WEH spool valves include:
- Types of actuation (internal or external pilot control): WEH electro-hydraulic | WH hydraulic
- Component series 4X | 7X | 6X
- Types of actuation (internal or external pilot control): Electro-hydraulic (type WEH)
- For subplate mounting;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-way version
- Spring or pressure centring, spring end position or hydraulic end position
- Wet-pin DC or AC solenoids, optional
- Electric connection as single or central connection
- Additional options:
- manual override;
- switching time adjustment;
- pre-load valve in channel P of the main valve;
- stroke setting and/or spool position monitoring.
Contact us for further technical details.