Bosch Rexroth PGF pumps are fixed displacement external gear pumps. They consist of a gear wheel pair and housing with a front and one rear cover. The drive shaft drives one of the two gear wheels which again drives the second gear wheel in the opposite direction.
Hydraulic fluid is entrapped in the gear chambers and delivered along the housing from the suction port to the pressure port. The flow per rotation roughly corresponds to the total of both gear chamber volumes.
Bosch Rexroth PGF series 2X and 3X pumps have frame sizes and displacements as follows:
- Frame size 1: 1.7 | 2.2 | 2.8 | 3.2 | 4.1 | 5 cc/rev.
- Frame size 2: 6.3 | 8 | 11 | 13 | 16 | 19 | 22 cc/rev.
- Frame size 3: 20 | 25 | 32 | 40 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth PGF gear pump include:
- Maximum operating pressure 250 bar;
- Low operating noise;
- Low flow pulsation;
- High efficiency also at low viscosity due to sealing gap compensation;
- Long service life;
- Suitable for broad viscosity and speed ranges;
- Very good suction characteristic;
- All frame sizes and sizes can be combined with each other;
- Can be combined with internal gear pumps PGH, vane pumps PV7 and axial piston pumps;
- Integrated valve technology in the connection cover possible upon request;
- For drives in the minor and medium performance and pressure range in industrial applications, e.g. machine tools;
- With high operating pressure for fatigue-resistant drives in mobile applications, for example lifting equipment, fans and spreaders.
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.