Bosch Rexroth PGH-3X pumps are fixed displacement, gap-compensated internal gear pumps. The hydrodynamically mounted pinion shaft drives the toothed internal gear. The tooth clearances opening in the suction area suck in the hydraulic fluid and transport it away from the pinion shaft and internal gear. Suction and pressure area are separated by the radial compensation elements and the tooth engagement between internal gear and pinion shaft.
These pumps are for use in high pressure, high pressure fatigue-resistant drives with very large load cycles e.g. plastics processing machines, automated presses, foundry machines and other applications with accumulator charging operation.
The PGH-3X series gear pump is available in frame size 4: 20 | 25 | 32 | 40 | 50 cc/rev. and frame size 5: 63 | 80 | 100 | 125 | 160 | 200 | 250 cc/rev.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth PGH-3X gear pump include:
- Maximum operating pressure 350 bar;
- Low operating noise;
- Low flow pulsation;
- High efficiency at low speed and viscosity due to sealing gap compensation;
- Suitable for broad viscosity and speed ranges;
- All frame sizes and sizes can be combined with each other
- Can be combined with axial piston pumps, internal gear pumps and vane pumps
- Suitable for operation with HFC fluid (seal design “W”).
Contact us for further technical details and multiple pump configuration options.