Bosch Rexroth DA 6 V Pressure Cut-Off Valve
Bosch Rexroth DA 6 V is a pilot operated pressure cut-off valve. It has a seamlessly adjustable switching pressure differential. The valve is used to switch the pump flow to depressurised circulation as soon as the pressure accumulator has reached its charging pressure.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth DA cut-off valve include:
- Maximum operating pressure 350 bar
- Maximum flow of 40 litres/minute.
- Size 6;
- Component series 5X;
- For subplate mounting;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 5781-03-04-0-00 (not in compliance with the standard, also without locating hole);
- Subplates available separately;
- Adjustment type: Sleeve with hexagon and protective cap;
- 4 pressure ratings;
- Switching pressure differential adjustable (10 % to 50 % of the nominal value).
Contact us for further technical details.