The Bosch Rexroth ZDR 10D is a direct operated, pressure reducing valve with sandwich plate design. It is used to keep the output pressure at a constant value that lies below the variable pressure in the main circuit.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 210 bar and a maximum flow of 80 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth ZDR 10D reducing valve include:
- Size 10;
- Component series 5X;
- 4 pressure ratings;
- Adjustment types: Rotary knob | Bushing with hexagon and protective cap | Lockable rotary knob with scale | Rotary knob with scale;
- Pressure reduction in channel A, B or P;
- Optional check valve – version ‘A’;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05-04-0-05;
- Pressure reduction in channel A, B or channel P;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.