Bosch Rexroth Proportional Directional valve, Pilot Operated, Without Electrical Position Feedback – 4WRZ(E)
Bosch Rexroth 4WRZ(E) is a pilot operated proportional directional valve with subplate mounting operated by proportional solenoids. The solenoids are either controlled via external or integrated electronics (OBE).
Available in sizes: 10, 16, 25, 32, and 52, the valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 2800 l/min.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth 4WRKE proportional valve include:
- Subplate mounting;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Optional integrated electronics (OBE) with type 4WRZEM;
- Pilot control by means of a 3-way pressure reducing valve;
- Spring-centred main control spool with anti-rotation feature;
- Different control spool overlaps possible.
Contact us for further technical details.