Bosch Rexroth DBEM(E) Proportional Pressure Relief Valve
Bosch Rexroth DBEM(E) pilot operated pressure relief valves are operated by a proportional solenoid with central thread and detachable coil.
The solenoid is either controlled via external or via integrated electronics (OBE). Dependent on the electric command value, the system pressure can be seamlessly set.
The valve is available in sizes: 10, 25, and 32. Its maximum operating pressure is 350 bar and a maximum flow is 700 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth DBEM(E) proportional valve include:
- Subplate mounting;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 6264;
- Integrated electronics (OBE) for type DBEME;
- Low manufacturing tolerance of the command value pressure characteristic curve;
- Valve and control electronics from a single source;
- Maximum pressure limitation.
Contact us for further technical details.