Bosch Rexroth Proportional Pressure Relief valve, Pilot Operated – DBEM(E)
Bosch Rexroth DBEM(E) pilot operated pressure relief valve are operated by a proportional solenoid with central thread and detachable coil. The solenoid is either controlled via external or via integrated electronics (OBE). Dependent on the electric command value, the system pressure can be seamlessly set.
Available in sizes: 10, 25, and 32, the valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 700 l/min.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth DBEM(E) proportional valve include:
- Subplate mounting;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 6264;
- Integrated electronics (OBE) for type DBEME;
- Low manufacturing tolerance of the command value pressure characteristic curve;
- Valve and control electronics from a single source;
- Maximum pressure limitation.
Contact us for further technical details.