The Bosch Rexroth M-SED6 valve is a direct-operated directional seat valve with solenoid actuation. These valves control start, stop and direction of the flow. Directional seat valves connect or isolate the connections by lowering or raising a sealing element (poppet, ball). Isolation is leakage-free.
It is available in either a 2/2-, 3/2- or 4/2-directional version and has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and maximum flow of 25 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth M-SED6 seat valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 1X;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A (without locating hole);
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with locating hole);
- Safe switching also with longer standstill periods under pressure;
- Wet-pin DC solenoids with detachable coil (AC voltage possible by means of a rectifier);
- Solenoid coil is rotatable by 90°;
- The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber;
- Electrical connection as individual connection;
- With concealed manual override, optional;
- Inductive position switch (contactless).
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.