Bosch Rexroth SEW Directional Seat Valve – Direct Operated, Solenoid Actuation
Directional Seated Valve
Bosch Rexroth SED direct operated directional seat valves have solenoid actuation. They control the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional seat valves connect or isolate the connections by lowering or raising a sealing element (poppet, ball). Isolation is leakage-free.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 420/630 bar and a maximum flow of 25 l/min.
Oher Other features of the SEW seat valve include:
- 3/2- or 4/2-directional version;
- ISO 4401 porting pattern;
- Blocked connection is leak-tight;
- Solenoids with detachable coil;
- The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber;
- Safe switching with longer standstill periods under pressure.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.