The Bosch Rexroth M-SEW 6 valve is a direct operated, directional seat valve with solenoid actuation. It controls the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional seat valves connect or isolate the connections by lowering or raising a sealing element; a poppet or ball. Isolation is leakage-free.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 420/630 bar and a maximum flow of 25 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth M-SEW 6 seat valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 3X;
- 2/2-, 3/2- or 4/2-way version;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340 form A;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05;
- Air-gap DC solenoids with detachable coil;
- Solenoid coil is rotatable by 90°;
- The coil can be changed without having to open the pressure-tight chamber;
- Electrical connection as individual connection;
- Optional auxiliary operating device;
- Inductive position switch and contactless proximity sensors.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.