Bosch Rexroth SL6 Check Valve
Bosch Rexroth SL6 pilot-operated check valves have a seat design and are used for the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port. Pre-opening delivers damped decompression of the pressurised liquid, thus avoiding possible switching shocks.
The 6X series valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 60 litres/minute. Crackin g pressures are: 1.5 | 3 | 6 | 10
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth SL6 check valve include:
- For subplate mounting;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 and ISO 5781-03-04-0-00;
- For the leakage-free blocking of one actuator port;
- With external pilot oil return;
- Various cracking pressures, optional;
- With or without pre-opening;
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Corrosion-resistant design, optional.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.