Bosch Rexroth Z2FS10 Throttle Check Valve
The Bosch Rexroth Z2FS10 throttle check valve has a sandwich plate design. It is used for the main or pilot flow limitation of one or two actuator ports. Two throttle check valves aligned symmetrically to each other limit flows in one direction and allow free return flow in the opposite direction.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 160 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2FS10 check valve include:
- Size 10;
- Component series 3X;
- For supply or discharge throttling;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05-04-0-05;
- Three adjustment types: Lockable rotary knob with scale | Spindle with internal hexagon and scale | Rotary knob with scale;
- Meter-in or meter-out throttling;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details.