The Bosch Rexroth Z2FS6 valve is a throttle check valve with a sandwich plate design.
It is used for the main or pilot flow limitation of one or two actuator ports. Two throttle check valves aligned symmetrically to each other limit flows in one direction and allow free return flow in the opposite direction.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 80 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2FS6 check valve include:
- Size 6;
- Component series 4X;
- Porting pattern according to DIN 24340, form A;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05 (with locating hole);
- For the main or pilot flow limitation of 2 actuator ports;
- Four adjustment types: Setscrew with lock nut and protective cap | Lockable rotary knob with scale | Spindle with internal hexagon and scale | Rotary knob with scale;
- For supply or discharge throttling.
Contact us for further technical details.