Bosch Rexroth VT-MSPA2-1 Valve Amplifier
Bosch Rexroth VT-MSPA2-1 valve amplifier are used to control proportional directional valves without electrical position feedback. The step function ensures fast passing of the overlap. Two amplifier outputs supply current-controlled signals.
The 1X series valve amplifier has an analogue, modular design for valve 4WRA 6–2X and 4WRA 10–2X.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth VT-MSPA2-1 valve amplifier include:
- Differential input for voltage
- Ramp generator with separately adjustable ramp times “up/down”
- Adjustable zero point and sensitivity
- Adjustable step level
- Clocked power output stage
- Enable input
- LED displays for various operating states
- Reverse polarity protection for the operating voltage
Contact us for further technical details.