Bosch Rexroth VT 11131-1x and VT 11132-1x valve amplifiers are used to control proportional pressure valves without electrical position feedback. The ramp time can be set separately for upwards and downwards ramps. The amplifier output supplies a current-controlled signal.
The 1X series valve amplifier has an analogue connector modular design for valve series: (VT 11131) – (Z)DBE 6-1X, DBE(M) 10-3X, DBE(M) 10-5X, DBE(M) 20-3X, DBE(M) 20-5X, and ZDRE 10-1X and (VT 11132) – (Z)DRE 6-1X.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth VT 11131-1x and VT 11132-1x valve amplifiers include:
- Differential input for voltage
- Ramp generator with separately adjustable ramp times “up/down”
- Maximum current and 10% current adjustable
- Characteristic curve generator
- Clocked power output stage
- LED display of the solenoid control (brightness proportional to the solenoid current)
- Reverse polarity protection for the operating voltage
Contact us for further technical details.