Bosch Rexroth WE6 …E..XE Directional Spool Valve
Bosch Rexroth WE6 …E..XE series direct operated, directional spool valves have solenoid actuation. They controls the start, stop and direction of flow. Directional spool valves connect or isolate the connections by moving a control spool in a housing bore.
The valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 70 litres/minute.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth WE6 …E..XE valve include:
- Component series 6X;
- 4/3-, 4/2- or 3/2-way version;
- Type of protection of the valve solenoids: Ex eb mb IIC T4 Gb according to EN 60079-7 / EN 60079-18;
- For intended use in potentially explosive atmospheres:
– Area of application in accordance with the Explosion Protection Directive 2014/34/EU: II 2G;
– Type of protection of the valve solenoids: Ex eb mb IIC T4 Gb according to EN 60079-7 / EN 60079-18;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-03-02-0-05;
- Wet-pin DC or AC solenoids;
- Electrical connection with individual connection and cable gland;
- With optional manual override.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.