Bosch Rexroth Z1S 10 Check Valve
The Bosch Rexroth Z1S 10 valve is a direct-operated check valve with a sandwich plate design. It is used for the leakage-free blocking in one direction while allowing for free flow in the opposite direction. A check valve installation set made of high-performance plastic permanently ensures high leak-tightness even at low operating pressures. There are no internal seals allowing different hydraulic fluids to be used.
The 4X series check valve has a maximum operating pressure of 350 bar and a maximum flow of 100 litres/minute. Cracking pressures are: 0.5 | 3 | 5
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z1S 10 check valve include:
- Size 10;
- Component series 4X;
- Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05-04-0-05 and ISO 4401-05-05-0-05;
- Various one and two-channel blocking functions;
- Perfect leak-tightness due to poppet made of high-performance plastic;
- Corrosion-protected design;
- Easily adjustable to special hydraulic fluids by exchanging the external seal rings;
- Cost-effective replacement of wear parts thanks to individually available check valve installation sets;
- Optional measuring ports;
- Optional throttle check valve.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.