The Bosch Rexroth Z2S 10 valve is a pilot operated check valve. It has a sandwich plate design and is used for leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports – also during periods without operation. The two-stage structure provides increased control and an open ratio. Safe unloading is also possible with lower pilot pressure.
The valve has an operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 120 litres/minute. Cracking pressures are: 1.5, 3, 6, and 10.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2S 10 check valve include:
- Size 10, component series 3X;
- Sandwich plate valve for vertical stacking;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-05-04-0-05 and ISO 4401-05-05-0-05;
- For the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, optional;
- Various cracking pressures;
- With pre-opening (as standard) or without pre-opening (optional);
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.