Bosch Rexroth Z2S 16 pilot operated check valves have a sandwich plate design and are used for leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports. They can also be used during periods without operation. The two-stage structure provides increased control and an open ratio. Safe unloading is also possible with lower pilot pressure.
The Z2S 5X series valve has an operating pressure of 315 bar and a maximum flow of 300 litres/minute. Cracking pressures are: 3, 5, 7.5, and 10.
Other features of the Bosch Rexroth Z2S 16 check valve include:
- Size 16;
- Sandwich plate valve for use in vertical stackings;
- Porting pattern according to ISO 4401-07-07-0-05;
- For the leakage-free blocking of one or two actuator ports, optional;
- Various cracking pressures;
- With pre-opening;
- Check valve installation sets available individually;
- Corrosion-protected design.
Contact us for further technical details and configuration options.